- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
The GPS Cookie is looking for funds on Kickstarter
Experienced electronics developers Richard Haberkern launches his third project on kickstarter: an opensource GPS data logger that fits in a pocket.
GPS Cookie – Leaving Crumbs Wherever it Goes by Richard Haberkern — Kickstarter.
Arduino compatible and Open source. This GPS data logger records everywhere it has been. Learn and have some fun!
Easy to use and great way to learn about GPS.
As with all my projects here on Kickstarter, its about learning and getting cool technology into the hands of every backer. Sure, there are plenty of Arduino GPS loggers, geocaching and GPS tracking systems out there but none of them are as complete, current in technology, easy to use and available at such a low cost. I designed the GPS Cookie (and Sandwich) so that you can get started experimenting with this advanced GPS data logger right away.