- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
The GPS Cookie is looking for funds on Kickstarter
Experienced electronics developers Richard Haberkern launches his third project on kickstarter: an opensource GPS data logger that fits in a pocket.
Arduino compatible and Open source. This GPS data logger records everywhere it has been. Learn and have some fun!
Easy to use and great way to learn about GPS.
As with all my projects here on Kickstarter, its about learning and getting cool technology into the hands of every backer. Sure, there are plenty of Arduino GPS loggers, geocaching and GPS tracking systems out there but none of them are as complete, current in technology, easy to use and available at such a low cost. I designed the GPS Cookie (and Sandwich) so that you can get started experimenting with this advanced GPS data logger right away.