- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 7 hours ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 2 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
A fridge that follows our movements
In this project an Arduino Uno was used to build a robot fridge that follows our movements. This uses Bluetooth and GPS communication to understand the path to follow.
In particular, it compares its GPS position with that of the phone of the person to be tracked through Bluetooth communication. Arduino communicates with a GPS module and an HC-05 Bluetooth module and controls the motors via an L298n driver.