- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 4 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
Smart coffee machine with Arduino
This project is not only an intelligent coffee machine with smartphone control but also allows you to graphically view the temperature trend. It can be controlled via Bluetooth or simply fill up with fresh water and the...
- Posted 1 month ago
“Boca” the 3D printed robot based on Arduino Nano
Anyone can learn robotics, but what if there was a practical and inexpensive approach? This is where “Boca” comes in. Boca is a 3D printed open source platform for manufacturers and researchers interested in exploring control theory...
- Posted 3 months ago
A fridge that follows our movements
In this project an Arduino Uno was used to build a robot fridge that follows our movements. This uses Bluetooth and GPS communication to understand the path to follow. In particular, it compares its GPS position with...
- Posted 3 months ago
HC-05 Bluetooth – setup and troubleshooting
Setup and troubleshooting HC-05 Bluetooth module with Arduino, especially the annoying reverse question mark problem. More info
- Posted 9 months ago
1998′ Robotron plotter renovation
Equipping the old-made (but not used) plotter with Bluetooth COM port. Then making the first PCB and case’s backplate with it. What for? Why not ordinary printer? It is possible to draw PCB on this plotter,...
- Posted 12 months ago
Being a maker, I thought about this and decided that I will build a wearable device, a system which can help both patients with Alzheimer and their caretakers. This system should be able to carry out at...
- Posted 1 year ago
DIY Your Star Wars Mouse Droid With Hidden Display
Differently from the small black droids that you have seen in the Star Wars saga, the mouse droid by Potent Printables acts as a sort of physical messaging app. It’s able to travel to the correct location, then pop...
- Posted 3 years ago