- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
“Boca” the 3D printed robot based on Arduino Nano
Anyone can learn robotics, but what if there was a practical and inexpensive approach? This is where “Boca” comes in. Boca is a 3D printed open source platform for manufacturers and researchers interested in exploring control theory and Machine Learning.
Boca has eight degrees of freedom, thanks to the 8 servo motors, with some great moves to help you in your research and study of robotics. The robot is based on Arduino Nano, which controls all the servomotors through a servo shield and comunicates with a Bluetooth HC-05 module that allows control from a Smartphone.