- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 4 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
“Boca” the 3D printed robot based on Arduino Nano
Anyone can learn robotics, but what if there was a practical and inexpensive approach? This is where “Boca” comes in. Boca is a 3D printed open source platform for manufacturers and researchers interested in exploring control theory and Machine Learning.
Boca has eight degrees of freedom, thanks to the 8 servo motors, with some great moves to help you in your research and study of robotics. The robot is based on Arduino Nano, which controls all the servomotors through a servo shield and comunicates with a Bluetooth HC-05 module that allows control from a Smartphone.