- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
“Boca” the 3D printed robot based on Arduino Nano
Anyone can learn robotics, but what if there was a practical and inexpensive approach? This is where “Boca” comes in. Boca is a 3D printed open source platform for manufacturers and researchers interested in exploring control theory and Machine Learning.
Boca has eight degrees of freedom, thanks to the 8 servo motors, with some great moves to help you in your research and study of robotics. The robot is based on Arduino Nano, which controls all the servomotors through a servo shield and comunicates with a Bluetooth HC-05 module that allows control from a Smartphone.