- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 2 days ago
- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 7 days ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 1 week ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- An Autonomous RoverPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Air Cooler with ESP8266Posted 2 weeks ago
- Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE SensePosted 2 weeks ago
- Interfacing Ultrasonic Ranging Module HC-SR04 With ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Make a Music Reactive RBG Light Box/ #smartcreativityPosted 2 weeks ago
Smart coffee machine with Arduino
This project is not only an intelligent coffee machine with smartphone control but also allows you to graphically view the temperature trend. It can be controlled via Bluetooth or simply fill up with fresh water and the system starts automatically!
Developed on Arduino Nano, it uses an ST7920 display, an HC-05 Bluetooth module, a Dallas DS18B20 temperature sensor, a relay for controlling the heater, a button with led, a buzzer and a CD4017BE counter.
In standby mode, the system cyclically measures the temperature; loading fresh water causes the temperature to drop and the system starts up.
Coffee preparation can be started/stopped using a button or by sending the “start” or “stop” message from a smartphone.