- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Smart coffee machine with Arduino
This project is not only an intelligent coffee machine with smartphone control but also allows you to graphically view the temperature trend. It can be controlled via Bluetooth or simply fill up with fresh water and the system starts automatically!
Developed on Arduino Nano, it uses an ST7920 display, an HC-05 Bluetooth module, a Dallas DS18B20 temperature sensor, a relay for controlling the heater, a button with led, a buzzer and a CD4017BE counter.
In standby mode, the system cyclically measures the temperature; loading fresh water causes the temperature to drop and the system starts up.
Coffee preparation can be started/stopped using a button or by sending the “start” or “stop” message from a smartphone.