- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Create optical illusions with Arduino
In this project we will see how to make a glove that, simply by tilting the hands, makes something seem frozen in time, or move it back and forth in time. The effect is based on a light that, flashing at a certain frequency, will make moving objects appear as if they were stationary or giving the impression, for example, of moving in the opposite direction.
The project is based on an Arduino Pro Mini, but you can use an Arduino Nano or any Arduino you like. The movements of the hand will be picked up by an accelerometer and the frequency of a ring of LEDs will be varied based on the inclinations read.