- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 7 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Create optical illusions with Arduino
In this project we will see how to make a glove that, simply by tilting the hands, makes something seem frozen in time, or move it back and forth in time. The effect is based on a light that, flashing at a certain frequency, will make moving objects appear as if they were stationary or giving the impression, for example, of moving in the opposite direction.
The project is based on an Arduino Pro Mini, but you can use an Arduino Nano or any Arduino you like. The movements of the hand will be picked up by an accelerometer and the frequency of a ring of LEDs will be varied based on the inclinations read.