- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
The automatic dispenser for resins
If you are a Maker you have probably had to measure the doses of epoxy and maybe get the wrong ratio. If so, with this project we will see how to build an epoxy resin vending machine inspired by beverage dispensers.
The project is based on an Arduino Nano that controls two 12V solenoid valves that allow the resin to pass through a system of pipes.