- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
The automatic dispenser for resins
If you are a Maker you have probably had to measure the doses of epoxy and maybe get the wrong ratio. If so, with this project we will see how to build an epoxy resin vending machine...
- Posted 8 months ago
iBox Nano: the worlds Smallest Resin 3D printer just got funded on Kickstarter
The iBox Nano is an incredibly small – ie: the worlds smallest – and most affordable 3D Resin Printer (unfortunately not opensource): We didn’t set out to improve 3D printing, we set out to remove the barriers;...
- Posted 9 years ago
UV resin based mUVe 3D Printer releases source files
The mUVe 1 3D Printer, an open UV resin based 3D printer was successfully funded on indiegogo back in April. As estimated, the first Ultimate kit was shipped out on Jun.20. Last weekend the team has completed...
- Posted 10 years ago