- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 weeks ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 1 month ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 1 month ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 2 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 2 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 2 months ago
- Hands-free TokensPosted 2 months ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 2 months ago
The Arduino based machine that cuts the cables
If you need to strip a cable or two, that’s easy enough. However, if you have to strip and cut several dozen cables all to the same length it becomes a boring thing. This is why Mr innovative has created a machine that cuts or creates surface cuts to facilitate peeling in user-defined points.
The project consists of a structure built in wood and 3D prints. The electronic part consists of two NEMA17 bipolar stepper motors with their A4988 drivers, an MG90S servo, a 2.8″ Nextion display and an Arduino Nano. The cut will be made by a suitably modified cable cutter.