- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 10 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
The Arduino based machine that cuts the cables
If you need to strip a cable or two, that’s easy enough. However, if you have to strip and cut several dozen cables all to the same length it becomes a boring thing. This is why Mr innovative has created a machine that cuts or creates surface cuts to facilitate peeling in user-defined points.
The project consists of a structure built in wood and 3D prints. The electronic part consists of two NEMA17 bipolar stepper motors with their A4988 drivers, an MG90S servo, a 2.8″ Nextion display and an Arduino Nano. The cut will be made by a suitably modified cable cutter.