- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
The Arduino based machine that cuts the cables
If you need to strip a cable or two, that’s easy enough. However, if you have to strip and cut several dozen cables all to the same length it becomes a boring thing. This is why Mr innovative has created a machine that cuts or creates surface cuts to facilitate peeling in user-defined points.
The project consists of a structure built in wood and 3D prints. The electronic part consists of two NEMA17 bipolar stepper motors with their A4988 drivers, an MG90S servo, a 2.8″ Nextion display and an Arduino Nano. The cut will be made by a suitably modified cable cutter.