- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
The Arduino based machine that cuts the cables
If you need to strip a cable or two, that’s easy enough. However, if you have to strip and cut several dozen cables all to the same length it becomes a boring thing. This is why Mr innovative has created a machine that cuts or creates surface cuts to facilitate peeling in user-defined points.
The project consists of a structure built in wood and 3D prints. The electronic part consists of two NEMA17 bipolar stepper motors with their A4988 drivers, an MG90S servo, a 2.8″ Nextion display and an Arduino Nano. The cut will be made by a suitably modified cable cutter.