- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 day ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 6 days ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
The Arduino based machine that cuts the cables
If you need to strip a cable or two, that’s easy enough. However, if you have to strip and cut several dozen cables all to the same length it becomes a boring thing. This is why Mr...
- Posted 11 months ago
Q-Bot: Arduino-Powered Rubik’s Cube Solver
If you have a Rubik’s Cube lying around your house unsolved, maybe this open source machine might be just the thing. The Q-Bot features six NEMA 17 stepper motors, four of which turn one face at a...
- Posted 3 years ago
DIY an Arduino-Powered Motor Winding Machine
If you need a DC Motor for your next project, you can obviously buy it or you can build it! In order to assist with the winding process for a self-built motor, on thingiverse you can find...
- Posted 4 years ago