- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
DIY an Arduino-Powered Motor Winding Machine
If you need a DC Motor for your next project, you can obviously buy it or you can build it!
In order to assist with the winding process for a self-built motor, on thingiverse you can find an innovative fixture with two stepper motors and an Arduino Nano for control.
Component needed :
- Arduino nano
- Nema17 Stepper
- A4988 driver
- 0.96″ OLED Display
- Push buttons
- Drill Chuck
- 626ZZ Bearing
The bare motor armature is held in a vertical orientation by one stepper, while the other winds wire using a hollow 3D-printed feeder mechanism. User interface consists of an OLED screen and buttons that let you select the number of windings and another to advance the armature to the next coil location.
Here you can find the Arduino code. Watch the video below to see how it works: