- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Stratasys acquires MakerBot
Stratasys, global giant of industrial 3D printing, announced on Wednesday that it was to acquire MakerBot,
[iframe_loader src=”http://new.livestream.com/accounts/1487850/events/2191165/videos/22030787/player?autoPlay=false&height=360&mute=false” height=”349″ width=”425″ ]
An interesting move from the internationa giant: Makerbot gets eaten. Soon we’ll release an opinion post about this. Stay tuned!
Press conference: Stratasys and MakerBot to Merge
Stratasys acquires MakerBot as VCs discover key to 3D printing money – Printed Electronics World.