- Make your curtains smartPosted 1 day ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 5 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 6 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
Maker Faire Roma 2018: Today is the Day!
The European edition of Maker Faire just started today. It’s organised by InnovaCamera, a Special Agency of the Rome Chamber of Commerce, whose mission is to place the city of Rome at the centre of the debate on...
- Posted 5 years ago
An electronic business card on a board
How to make an electronic business card that says something about you. For people working in the electronics business, especially for manufacturing companies of printed circuits, it is now fashionable to give away...
- Posted 6 years ago
How have a great business with Electrified Vehicles
Automakers must strike the right balance between selling enough electrified vehicles (EVs) to comply with tightening regulatory fleet emissions and fuel economy targets. To compound matters, automakers cannot afford to lose focus on combustion engine models, which...
- Posted 7 years ago
Open Source Hardware market worth $1billion by 2015 (50M$ in 2013)
According to to Phil Torrone, designer at Adafruit industries the market for open source hardware topped nearly $50million last and is heading towards 1B$ in 2015. This update was given at O’Reilly Foo Camp East in the beginning of...
- Posted 9 years ago
What are the Major Opportunities in Open Hardware and Makers industry?
As you would have probably noticed, the open hardware industry is gaining traction and relevant opportunities are showing up. According to a recent survey from Element 14: • More than half (56%) of professional engineers are more...
- Posted 10 years ago
Stratasys acquires MakerBot
Stratasys, global giant of industrial 3D printing, announced on Wednesday that it was to acquire MakerBot, An interesting move from the internationa giant: Makerbot gets eaten. Soon we’ll release an opinion...
- Posted 10 years ago