- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Maker Faire Roma 2018: Today is the Day!
The European edition of Maker Faire just started today.
It’s organised by InnovaCamera, a Special Agency of the Rome Chamber of Commerce, whose mission is to place the city of Rome at the centre of the debate on innovation, by spreading the digital culture, and developing the individual and collective entrepreneurship that is so integral to the Maker movement’s genetic makeup.
Maker Faire Rome combines science, science fiction, technology, entertainment and business to create something totally new. It’s an event created to cater to curious participants of all ages, wishing to experience first-hand the makers’ inventions. Inventions that are the result of a desire to solve everyday problems, whether big or small.
Hundreds of projects from around the world are waiting for you!
You can experience and try your hand with these new inventions where innovation is made available to everyone. An experience where participants are an integral part of the fair itself.
An event for families, where children and adults can get involved in hundreds of fun and educational activities and demonstrations. A place where you can learn how to build your own smartphone, your own toys, “3D print” shoes, jewellery, handbags and even edible ravioli, or discover how to make your house home-automated with just a few simple measures.
Don’t forget that we are in Padiglione 8, stand F14-F15-F16, to present a series of socially useful products.
Further information about what you’ll find at our stand is available at this link.