- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 2 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Maker Faire Roma 2018: Today is the Day!
The European edition of Maker Faire just started today. It’s organised by InnovaCamera, a Special Agency of the Rome Chamber of Commerce, whose mission is to place the city of Rome at the centre of the debate on...
- Posted 5 years ago
Paytm launches ‘Build for India’ initiative to promote open-source projects
Paytm announced the launch of its ‘Indian Open Source Project Incubator’, where professionals and students can build open source-based solutions, and share these projects with the global developer community. Deepak Abbot, Senior Vice President at Paytm, said:...
- Posted 6 years ago
Unlimited private repositories on GitHub
We couldn’t be more excited to announce that all of our paid plans on GitHub.com now include unlimited private repositories. GitHub will always be free for public and open source projects, but there are just two ways...
- Posted 7 years ago