- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 3 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 6 months ago
Maker Faire Roma 2018: Today is the Day!
The European edition of Maker Faire just started today. It’s organised by InnovaCamera, a Special Agency of the Rome Chamber of Commerce, whose mission is to place the city of Rome at the centre of the debate on...
- Posted 4 years ago
Paytm launches ‘Build for India’ initiative to promote open-source projects
Paytm announced the launch of its ‘Indian Open Source Project Incubator’, where professionals and students can build open source-based solutions, and share these projects with the global developer community. Deepak Abbot, Senior Vice President at Paytm, said:...
- Posted 5 years ago
Unlimited private repositories on GitHub
We couldn’t be more excited to announce that all of our paid plans on GitHub.com now include unlimited private repositories. GitHub will always be free for public and open source projects, but there are just two ways...
- Posted 7 years ago