- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
STMicro STEVAL-FKI001V1: IoT Development Kit to Facilitate Smart Device Connections
By supporting concurrent communication over Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and Sub-1GHz wireless, the STMicroelectronics STEVAL-FKI001V1 dual-radio development kit gives unrivaled flexibility to envision, build and connect IoT devices like smart sensors, finders and trackers which can be configured, updated, remotely monitored and tracked using various network topologies, protocols and services.
The Kit integrates two radios, one at 2.4 GHz for Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), and another sub-GHz radio for LPWAN IoT standards such as Sigfox.
The IoT Development Kit can readily be expanded through its Arduino™ Uno V3 connectors with the vast and comprehensive ST X-NUCLEO offering, including expansion boards with MEMS sensors, motor control, GNSS receivers or industrial input/output and power drivers.
The board is open source hardware and you’ll find software and hardware resources on the product page.
STEVAL-FKI001V1 devkit key features & specifications:
- Jorjin WS2118-00 Sigfox & BLE module
- Embedded BlueNRG-132 Bluetooth LE Arm Cortex-M0 SoC with up to +8 dBm BLE RF output power, receiver sensitivity of -88 dBm
- Embedded S2-LPQTR ultra-low power sub-1 GHz transceiver tuned for 826-958 MHz frequency bands
- Up to +16 dBm sub-1GHz RF output power, receiver sensitivity down to -130 dBm
- Modulation schemes: 2-(G)FSK, 4-(G)FSK, OOK, and ASK
- Air data rate from 0.1 to 500 kbps
- Ultra-low power consumption: 7 mA RX, 10 mA TX @ +10 dBm; low duty cycle RX/TX operation mode, automatic acknowledgement, retransmission, and timeout protocol engine
- BALF-NRG-01D3 50 Ω integrated balun, matching network and harmonics filter companion device of BlueNRG-1
- Supply voltage range – 2.0 to 3.6 V
- Dimensions – 24 x 22 x 2.8 mm
- Temperature range – -40 °C to +85 °C
- FL RF interface connectors
- USB – 1x micro USB interface for power and programming
- Expansion – Arduino Uno V3 connectors
- Debugging – JTAG debug connectors
- Certifications – RoHS compliant and China RoHS compliant, CE, WEEE