- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
STMicro STEVAL-FKI001V1: IoT Development Kit to Facilitate Smart Device Connections
By supporting concurrent communication over Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and Sub-1GHz wireless, the STMicroelectronics STEVAL-FKI001V1 dual-radio development kit gives unrivaled flexibility to envision, build and connect IoT devices like smart sensors, finders and trackers which can be...
- Posted 3 years ago
STM8 Nucleo Boards Connect 8-bit MCUs to Open Source IoT Projects
STMicroelectronics has introduced two STM8* Nucleo development boards: NUCLEO-8S208RB and NUCLEO-8L152R8 boards (including 64-pin STM8S208 and STM8L152 microcontroller respectively) are available now, priced from $10.32. The two STM8 Nucleo boards are supported by major development toolchains including the Cosmic IDEA toolchain, the IAR™ EWSTM8 Integrated development...
- Posted 4 years ago