- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 20 hours ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 3 days ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 4 days ago
- An Autonomous RoverPosted 5 days ago
- Smart Air Cooler with ESP8266Posted 6 days ago
- Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE SensePosted 7 days ago
- Interfacing Ultrasonic Ranging Module HC-SR04 With ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Make a Music Reactive RBG Light Box/ #smartcreativityPosted 1 week ago
- 555 Timer to Emit Signal to Interrupt Atmega328Posted 1 week ago
- Don’t Touch The Light SwitchPosted 2 weeks ago
Adafruit introduced Feather Express
Recently Adafruit introduced the STM32F405 Feather Express. Mounting an STMicroelectronics STM32F405 32-bit Arm Cortex-M4 processor running at 168MHz, 1MB of flash memory, a 2MB SPI flash module. It also features an onboard NeoPixel indicator and a...
- Posted 2 years ago
STMicro STEVAL-FKI001V1: IoT Development Kit to Facilitate Smart Device Connections
By supporting concurrent communication over Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and Sub-1GHz wireless, the STMicroelectronics STEVAL-FKI001V1 dual-radio development kit gives unrivaled flexibility to envision, build and connect IoT devices like smart sensors, finders and trackers which can be...
- Posted 3 years ago
STMicroelectronics ARD-OTTO-STM32: the first Arduino multimedia board!
The Arduino™STAR OTTO development board (ARD-OTTO-STM32) is the first Arduino™board including high-performance graphics, display support, and Wi-Fi link to enable users to create connected systems with amazing visual and audio experience. Leveraging the high-performance graphics of the...
- Posted 6 years ago