- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 3 weeks ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 4 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 4 months ago
Adafruit introduced Feather Express
Recently Adafruit introduced the STM32F405 Feather Express.
Mounting an STMicroelectronics STM32F405 32-bit Arm Cortex-M4 processor running at 168MHz, 1MB of flash memory, a 2MB SPI flash module.
It also features an onboard NeoPixel indicator and a Qwiiic/STEMMA-QT compatible connector for solderless hardware interfacing over I2C.
The board is fully compatible with Python and only the RFM69/RFM9x libraries failed to operate.
Try the micro:bit prototyping board: it’s the best board for kids and beginners.