- 3DRAG + MOTORFISH: How to prevent step losses in 3D printerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a step (the Firmware)Posted 2 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a stepPosted 3 weeks ago
- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 2 months ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 3 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 5 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 5 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 5 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 6 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 6 months ago
Adafruit introduced Feather Express
Recently Adafruit introduced the STM32F405 Feather Express.
Mounting an STMicroelectronics STM32F405 32-bit Arm Cortex-M4 processor running at 168MHz, 1MB of flash memory, a 2MB SPI flash module.
It also features an onboard NeoPixel indicator and a Qwiiic/STEMMA-QT compatible connector for solderless hardware interfacing over I2C.
The board is fully compatible with Python and only the RFM69/RFM9x libraries failed to operate.
Try the micro:bit prototyping board: it’s the best board for kids and beginners.