- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 17 hours ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 5 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
Adafruit introduced Feather Express
Recently Adafruit introduced the STM32F405 Feather Express.
Mounting an STMicroelectronics STM32F405 32-bit Arm Cortex-M4 processor running at 168MHz, 1MB of flash memory, a 2MB SPI flash module.
It also features an onboard NeoPixel indicator and a Qwiiic/STEMMA-QT compatible connector for solderless hardware interfacing over I2C.
The board is fully compatible with Python and only the RFM69/RFM9x libraries failed to operate.
Try the micro:bit prototyping board: it’s the best board for kids and beginners.