- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 15 hours ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 5 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 5 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
Rainbow Coral – Interactive Art
Coral bleaching is one of the effects of global warming. The corals, once blooming with colours, are becoming pale, and reduced to white bones.
The art pieces themselves were 3D printed corals, with LED strips inside it. Artificial lives, rainbows activated by electricity and codes.
When you look at the art pieces from far away, it will be colourful, and dynamic. Cycling colour wheels, symbolising the ever-exciting, vibrant life of the corals, and many other species supported by the corals. You will want to come near them. Take photos with them. Touch them.