- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Rainbow Coral – Interactive Art
Coral bleaching is one of the effects of global warming. The corals, once blooming with colours, are becoming pale, and reduced to white bones.
The art pieces themselves were 3D printed corals, with LED strips inside it. Artificial lives, rainbows activated by electricity and codes.
When you look at the art pieces from far away, it will be colourful, and dynamic. Cycling colour wheels, symbolising the ever-exciting, vibrant life of the corals, and many other species supported by the corals. You will want to come near them. Take photos with them. Touch them.