- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Rainbow Coral – Interactive Art
Coral bleaching is one of the effects of global warming. The corals, once blooming with colours, are becoming pale, and reduced to white bones.
The art pieces themselves were 3D printed corals, with LED strips inside it. Artificial lives, rainbows activated by electricity and codes.
When you look at the art pieces from far away, it will be colourful, and dynamic. Cycling colour wheels, symbolising the ever-exciting, vibrant life of the corals, and many other species supported by the corals. You will want to come near them. Take photos with them. Touch them.