- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Scientists 3D print snacks using ground up bugs
Ok, we saw a lot of applications of 3Dprinting but nothing it was so strange:
British scientists have come up with an innovative way of 3D printing the unusual food, which is made from insect ‘flour’, which they say could help feed the world in the future.
And well, you know: that makes a lot of sense!
via Would you eat sweets made from INSECTS? Scientists 3D print crunchy cinnamon snacks using ground up bugs | Mail Online.