- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
DIY a Self-Balancing Robot Driven By an Insect
Augmented Arthropod by Grzegorz Lochnicki and Nicolas Kubail Kalousdian is an innovative self-balancing robot that is actually piloted by the movements of an insect placed inside a plastic case using two HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensors. The structure for...
- Posted 4 years ago
Scientists 3D print snacks using ground up bugs
Ok, we saw a lot of applications of 3Dprinting but nothing it was so strange: British scientists have come up with an innovative way of 3D printing the unusual food, which is made from insect ‘flour’, which...
- Posted 9 years ago
RoboRoach helps you Control a living insect from your smartphone (on Kickstarter)
This is one of the most incredible kickstarter campaign ever: Control the movements of a live cockroach from your own mobile device! This is the world’s first commercially available cyborg! The RoboRoach: Control a living insect from...
- Posted 10 years ago