- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Robots for Good and Open Wheels on the Guardian!
The recently launched Robots for Good campaign, mixing InMoov with Open Wheels has been featured on the Guardian:
“I thought, ‘Let’s try to blend it with another project we have on the Wevolver website, which is an open-source Segway called Open Wheels, so the robot could drive on the wheels of the Segway and we wouldn’t have to wait for the legs’.”
We at Open Electronics are very excited of the possible outcomes on the project and this also stimulated us to accelerate the development of the new Open Wheels board…. stay tuned!