- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Robots for Good and Open Wheels on the Guardian!
The recently launched Robots for Good campaign, mixing InMoov with Open Wheels has been featured on the Guardian: “I thought, ‘Let’s try to blend it with another project we have on the Wevolver website, which is an open-source...
- Posted 9 years ago
Maker Faire Rome Premiere: presenting Open Wheels
Those that will be so lucky to be with us at the Rome Maker Faire later this week, will be able to put their maker hands on our very acclaimed (even if never really internationally showcased) …...
- Posted 10 years ago