- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
Robots for Good and Open Wheels on the Guardian!
The recently launched Robots for Good campaign, mixing InMoov with Open Wheels has been featured on the Guardian: “I thought, ‘Let’s try to blend it with another project we have on the Wevolver website, which is an open-source...
- Posted 7 years ago
Maker Faire Rome Premiere: presenting Open Wheels
Those that will be so lucky to be with us at the Rome Maker Faire later this week, will be able to put their maker hands on our very acclaimed (even if never really internationally showcased) …...
- Posted 9 years ago