- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Raspberry Pi Zero Drives a Remote Controlled Truck!
Raspberry Pi enthusiasts may be interested in a new mini robot created by Omkar Joglekar. A Raspberry Pi Zero has been used to create a tiny remote controlled truck. Omkar has used a wireless dongle to add connectivity to his RC truck because the Pi Zero doesn’t have embedded wireless capabilities.
If you prefer, you can replace the Pi Zero with the Raspberry Pi Zero W, which comes supplied with integrated wireless connectivity, so wireless technology is already available for use directly from the board.
The platform is controlled by a keyboard connected over a Wi-Fi connection, but as suggested by the creator the project can be expanded further by adding a console controller, autonomous operation, image recognition and anything else your imagination can come up with.
If you’re interested in building your own RC robot truck, jump over to the official Omkar Joglekar website where you can find full instructions and all required code.