- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 1 month ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Raspberry Pi Zero Drives a Remote Controlled Truck!
Raspberry Pi enthusiasts may be interested in a new mini robot created by Omkar Joglekar. A Raspberry Pi Zero has been used to create a tiny remote controlled truck. Omkar has used a wireless dongle to add connectivity to his RC truck because the Pi Zero doesn’t have embedded wireless capabilities.
If you prefer, you can replace the Pi Zero with the Raspberry Pi Zero W, which comes supplied with integrated wireless connectivity, so wireless technology is already available for use directly from the board.
The platform is controlled by a keyboard connected over a Wi-Fi connection, but as suggested by the creator the project can be expanded further by adding a console controller, autonomous operation, image recognition and anything else your imagination can come up with.
If you’re interested in building your own RC robot truck, jump over to the official Omkar Joglekar website where you can find full instructions and all required code.