- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 4 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
Raspberry Pi Zero Drives a Remote Controlled Truck!
Raspberry Pi enthusiasts may be interested in a new mini robot created by Omkar Joglekar. A Raspberry Pi Zero has been used to create a tiny remote controlled truck. Omkar has used a wireless dongle to add connectivity to his RC truck because the Pi Zero doesn’t have embedded wireless capabilities.
If you prefer, you can replace the Pi Zero with the Raspberry Pi Zero W, which comes supplied with integrated wireless connectivity, so wireless technology is already available for use directly from the board.
The platform is controlled by a keyboard connected over a Wi-Fi connection, but as suggested by the creator the project can be expanded further by adding a console controller, autonomous operation, image recognition and anything else your imagination can come up with.
If you’re interested in building your own RC robot truck, jump over to the official Omkar Joglekar website where you can find full instructions and all required code.