- Wireless Power TransferPosted 20 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 4 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 7 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
Raspberry Pi Zero Drives a Remote Controlled Truck!
Raspberry Pi enthusiasts may be interested in a new mini robot created by Omkar Joglekar. A Raspberry Pi Zero has been used to create a tiny remote controlled truck. Omkar has used a wireless dongle to add connectivity to...
- Posted 6 years ago