- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
PiCar-S Lets You Make Your Own Racing Robot
The SunFounder PiCar-S Raspberry Pi supplies a complete arsenal of tools to create your own four-wheeler. Whether you’re a total robotics newbie or just want something new to tinker with, this PiCar-S set is a fun and engaging way to learn robotics. Even if mechanical automobiles aren’t your thing, you can still use the Raspberry Pi 3 to make countless of other IoT projects.
The comprehensive kit contains everything you need for building a car, including wheels, motor drivers, and assorted screws and nuts. Compared to the PiCar-V kit, the PiCar-S is equipped with three sensor modules: ultrasonic obstacle avoidance, light follower, and line follower — all necessary to teach the car how to dodge barriers, chase light, and follow tracks. It also includes pre-written Python code to help you get it up and running right away. And if you’re looking into expanding your programming skills, you may tweak and debug the car’s code with Dragit.
The SunFounder PiCar-S Raspberry Pi provides a fun, educational experience for solo hobbyists and the whole family. It’s available for $159,99, but if you already own a Raspberry 3, you can opt for the base kit for only $119.99.