- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 day ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 6 days ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
EZBlock Pi is an Easy to Use Raspberry Pi Programming Interface
A brand new Raspberry Pi HAT is these days beneath building designed to offer customers with a very simple to make use of Raspberry Pi programming interface within the type of the aptly named EzBlock Pi. Enabling...
- Posted 3 years ago
PiCar-S Lets You Make Your Own Racing Robot
The SunFounder PiCar-S Raspberry Pi supplies a complete arsenal of tools to create your own four-wheeler. Whether you’re a total robotics newbie or just want something new to tinker with, this PiCar-S set is a fun and engaging way...
- Posted 4 years ago
Julia: Raspberry Pi Free and Open Source Programming Language
Raspberry Pi enthusiasts looking for a way to open up new possibilities with the Raspberry Pi mini PC range may be interested in the free, open source general-purpose programming language Julia. The team behind the Julia programming...
- Posted 5 years ago