- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Pi PoE Switch HAT – power over Ethernet for Raspberry Pi on Kickstarter for a few days!
Guys at Pi Supply released a very useful raspberry shield, to allow the POE supply to the beloved mini-pc.
The backing campaign already gathered 2x the request, and 19 days are still running before it’s over, so hurry up if you are interested!
You can now power your Raspberry Pi and provide an Ethernet connection in any location with just a single cable. Perfect for removing the clutter of wires and for reliable use in remote locations.
Pi PoE is completely plug and play – there is no software required in order for Pi PoE to provide power and Ethernet directly to your Raspberry Pi and it will work straight out of the box.
- Fully 802.3af (mode A and B) compliant active power over Ethernet
- Contains physical layer power negotiation circuitry, presenting itself as a Class 0 device
- Fully isolated switched mode power supply (SMPS) – 1500V isolation input to output
- Overload and short circuit protection
- Over temperature protection
- High efficiency (up to 87%) regulated output
- Input voltage 36-56V, output voltage 5V, output current 10-1300mA, max output power 6.5W
- Onboard ATtiny 13A microcontroller for power management functionality
- Configurable on / off switch for intelligent power management
- Leaves all unused GPIO free for use with other add on boards
- Fully assembled board
- Mounting hardware and short ethernet patch cable included
Interested? Pledge them on Kickstarter!