- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
Radxa Unveiled Rock Pi S, Rock Pi 4 v1.4 and Rock Pi Poe HAT
Radxa recently unveiled many news about its products, adding NVMe support to the Rock Pi 4 v1.4 model and launching a tiny Rock Pi S board for voice applications, and a Rock Pi PoE HAT for adding...
- Posted 3 years ago
Banana Pi BPI-M4: M.2 Socket and PoE Hat Support for This New SBC
SinoVoIP has just unveiled their latest Banana Pi BPI-M4 board powered by Realtek RTD1395 processor, following Raspberry Pi 3B+ form factor, and adding an M.2 key E socket with PCIe 2.0 and USB 2.0 signals. The new...
- Posted 4 years ago
Pi PoE Switch HAT – power over Ethernet for Raspberry Pi on Kickstarter for a few days!
Guys at Pi Supply released a very useful raspberry shield, to allow the POE supply to the beloved mini-pc. The backing campaign already gathered 2x the request, and 19 days are still running before it’s over,...
- Posted 7 years ago
ChainDuino brings you Power Over Ethernet
This cool project to integrate Arduino compatible technology with Power over Ethernet is pretty interesting. Isn’t RS-485 old technology? If by old, you mean “has 3 decades of bullet-proof reliability”, then yes. Despite being invented over 30 years...
- Posted 8 years ago