- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 7 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
PoE-Powered VFD tube clock
https://youtu.be/TnCH3Bg95Ik This is a vintage VFD tube clock that uses Ethernet for both power and data. The power is provided using 802.3at PoE+ and a Molex PD Jack that contains both integrated magnetics and a PoE...
- Posted 2 years ago
Radxa Unveiled Rock Pi S, Rock Pi 4 v1.4 and Rock Pi Poe HAT
Radxa recently unveiled many news about its products, adding NVMe support to the Rock Pi 4 v1.4 model and launching a tiny Rock Pi S board for voice applications, and a Rock Pi PoE HAT for adding...
- Posted 3 years ago
Raspberry Pi Power-over-Ethernet HAT board for $20
The $20, 802.3af-compliant Raspberry Pi PoE HAT allows delivery of up to 15W over the Raspberry Pi 3 B+’s USB-based GbE port without reducing the port’s up to 300Mbps bandwidth. Power over Ethernet is a widely adopted...
- Posted 4 years ago
Pi PoE Switch HAT – power over Ethernet for Raspberry Pi on Kickstarter for a few days!
Guys at Pi Supply released a very useful raspberry shield, to allow the POE supply to the beloved mini-pc. The backing campaign already gathered 2x the request, and 19 days are still running before it’s over,...
- Posted 7 years ago
ChainDuino brings you Power Over Ethernet
This cool project to integrate Arduino compatible technology with Power over Ethernet is pretty interesting. Isn’t RS-485 old technology? If by old, you mean “has 3 decades of bullet-proof reliability”, then yes. Despite being invented over 30 years...
- Posted 8 years ago