- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 7 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
OTTO a Hackable GIF Camera
Well, you know this is
not opensource at all (it’s also RaspberryPI powered , so also not really open source at heart) but it’s too beautiful and deserves a share!
OTTO’s hardware is similarly built to be modified and explored by the adventurous, with full documentation and Eagle files available.
A customizable camera powered by Raspberry Pi. Make and share camera modes that shoot photos with your unique style.
OTTO has a rotating crank that pops up and folds out from its top. Crank to make a GIF. When you’re done, rewind the crank one turn and your GIF is done. OTTO automatically shares your brand new GIF with your phone, so you have it where you need it. Making GIFs has never been easier!