- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
OTTO a Hackable GIF Camera
Well, you know this is
not opensource at all (it’s also RaspberryPI powered , so also not really open source at heart) but it’s too beautiful and deserves a share!
OTTO’s hardware is similarly built to be modified and explored by the adventurous, with full documentation and Eagle files available.
A customizable camera powered by Raspberry Pi. Make and share camera modes that shoot photos with your unique style.
OTTO has a rotating crank that pops up and folds out from its top. Crank to make a GIF. When you’re done, rewind the crank one turn and your GIF is done. OTTO automatically shares your brand new GIF with your phone, so you have it where you need it. Making GIFs has never been easier!