- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Continuum – Slow Motion LED Art Display
Continuum is a light art display that is continuously in motion, with options to move quickly, slowly, or incredibly slow. The RGB LEDs in the display are updated 240 times per second, with unique colors calculated each...
- Posted 3 years ago
Peeqo Is the World’s First Robot To Interact Through GIFs
Programmer and maker Abhishek Singh is currently running a Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign for Peeqo, the robot that responds in videos and GIFs. He launched the campaign for Peeqo February 12 after a pair of Reddit posts (here and here) detailing the...
- Posted 5 years ago
How to Reinvent a 3D Printed Polaroid Camera
Have you ever wanted to print an animated image? Now Abhishek Singh made it (almost) possible. Inspired by the Polaroid OneStep camera (the SX-70, specifically), Abhishek’s version is called an Instagif and looks almost exactly the same, but...
- Posted 6 years ago
OTTO a Hackable GIF Camera
Well, you know this is not opensource at all (it’s also RaspberryPI powered, so also not really open source at heart) but it’s too beautiful and deserves a share! OTTO’s hardware is similarly built to be modified and...
- Posted 9 years ago