- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
Continuum – Slow Motion LED Art Display
Continuum is a light art display that is continuously in motion, with options to move quickly, slowly, or incredibly slow. The RGB LEDs in the display are updated 240 times per second, with unique colors calculated each...
- Posted 1 year ago
Peeqo Is the World’s First Robot To Interact Through GIFs
Programmer and maker Abhishek Singh is currently running a Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign for Peeqo, the robot that responds in videos and GIFs. He launched the campaign for Peeqo February 12 after a pair of Reddit posts (here and here) detailing the...
- Posted 3 years ago
How to Reinvent a 3D Printed Polaroid Camera
Have you ever wanted to print an animated image? Now Abhishek Singh made it (almost) possible. Inspired by the Polaroid OneStep camera (the SX-70, specifically), Abhishek’s version is called an Instagif and looks almost exactly the same, but...
- Posted 5 years ago
OTTO a Hackable GIF Camera
Well, you know this is not opensource at all (it’s also RaspberryPI powered, so also not really open source at heart) but it’s too beautiful and deserves a share! OTTO’s hardware is similarly built to be modified and...
- Posted 8 years ago