- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Open Source Powered Spark Labs Raises $4.9M in Capital
Another encouraging news as Spark – which distributes its designs under an Open Source Hardware License – raised a substantial fund:
A San Francisco startup called Spark Labs Inc. (also known as Spark.io or Spark) has raised $4.2 million in new venture funding to help “makers,” from novices to experienced engineers, create smart devices using open-source technology.
via Spark Labs Raises $4.9M to Help Engineers Make Their Devices Smart – Venture Capital Dispatch – WSJ.