- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 10 hours ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 10 hours ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 4 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
Unicef Innovation Fund: 60 startups will get funding to help children thanks to Open Source
United Nations will fund 60 startups to create open source technologies to improve the lives of children in developing countries. Each will receive, if using open source and could show a working prototype, around $50,000. The investment...
- Posted 8 years ago
Open Source Powered Spark Labs Raises $4.9M in Capital
Another encouraging news as Spark – which distributes its designs under an Open Source Hardware License – raised a substantial fund: A San Francisco startup called Spark Labs Inc. (also known as Spark.io or Spark) has raised $4.2 million...
- Posted 9 years ago
Accelerate Innovation in the Country of Hardware Design: Industrio Ventures
As you may know already, hardware incubators and accelerators are growing in numbers almost worldwide, in line with a growing interest in the hardware business. The value provided by Hardware accelerators and incubators can be hardly underestimated:...
- Posted 10 years ago