- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 4 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
IBM donates machine learning tech to Apache Spark open source community- The Inquirer
IBM HAS DONATED a major piece of software to the open source community.IBM System ML, the machine learning platform developed at the company’s facility in Almaden, is to be contributed to Apache Spark.
System ML is designed to make it easier to express system learning algorithms more quickly and simply.
Apache Spark began life as a research project at University College Berkeley in 2009 and has gone on to be the fastest growing open source project in history.
By integrating IBM System ML to Apache Spark, with Spark acting as a “Tower of Babel” to other independently created systems, analysts will be able to get a more purposeful 360-degree set of data and emerging patterns from multiple sets of raw data.
IBM will be offering Spark as a service as part of its hugely successful fledgling IBM Bluemix open cloud technology, meaning that any app developer will be able to quickly access and harness the System ML tech.