- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
How to Control GPIO pins with your Raspberry Pi
Thanks to PHP and a temperature sensor, we’ll see how to operate relays and control GPIO pins with a Raspberry Pi. Using AJAX and installing Apache web server on the Pi, this maker is able to control...
- Posted 6 years ago
IBM open sources its blockchain code: start thinking about BC on open source hardware?
IBM has open sourced a significant chunk of the blockchain code it has been working on, putting its weight behind the Linux Foundation and its Hyperledger project. Big Blue has dumped the Apache 2.0-licensed source on GitHub,...
- Posted 7 years ago
IBM donates machine learning tech to Apache Spark open source community- The Inquirer
IBM HAS DONATED a major piece of software to the open source community.IBM System ML, the machine learning platform developed at the company’s facility in Almaden, is to be contributed to Apache Spark. System ML is designed...
- Posted 8 years ago