- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 2 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Now you can design your own IBM PowerPC
IBM has released the Power Architecture instruction set to the Linux Foundation, making it freely available to anyone who wants it. It’s a no-cost, royalty-free license to the ISA much like the one for RISC-V and other...
- Posted 3 years ago
IBM open sources its blockchain code: start thinking about BC on open source hardware?
IBM has open sourced a significant chunk of the blockchain code it has been working on, putting its weight behind the Linux Foundation and its Hyperledger project. Big Blue has dumped the Apache 2.0-licensed source on GitHub,...
- Posted 6 years ago
IBM donates machine learning tech to Apache Spark open source community- The Inquirer
IBM HAS DONATED a major piece of software to the open source community.IBM System ML, the machine learning platform developed at the company’s facility in Almaden, is to be contributed to Apache Spark. System ML is designed...
- Posted 7 years ago
Univerisity of Texas facilitates meeting of Open Power Foundation and Open Compute project
OpenPower Foundation and OpenCompute seem to be on a path for collaboration, mediated by University of Texas. As you may know, both these initiatives look forward to a more open network and computing industry: “Servergy, a Texas-based IT innovation...
- Posted 8 years ago