- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 5 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Univerisity of Texas facilitates meeting of Open Power Foundation and Open Compute project
OpenPower Foundation and OpenCompute seem to be on a path for collaboration, mediated by University of Texas.
As you may know, both these initiatives look forward to a more open network and computing industry:
“Servergy, a Texas-based IT innovation and design firm and IBM technology partner announced a partnership with the University of Texas Wednesday in a move that will see the two open a lab designed to marry innovations developed through IBM’s OpenPower Foundation and the Facebook-led Open Compute Project.
The partnership will see the University of Texas San Antonio (USTA) open up its cloud and big data lab, the only Open Compute lab in North America, to members of the IBM-led OpenPower Foundation, a group of technology firms and chip manufacturers looking to innovate with IBM’s Power8 architecture within an open source framework.”