- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Univerisity of Texas facilitates meeting of Open Power Foundation and Open Compute project
OpenPower Foundation and OpenCompute seem to be on a path for collaboration, mediated by University of Texas.
As you may know, both these initiatives look forward to a more open network and computing industry:
“Servergy, a Texas-based IT innovation and design firm and IBM technology partner announced a partnership with the University of Texas Wednesday in a move that will see the two open a lab designed to marry innovations developed through IBM’s OpenPower Foundation and the Facebook-led Open Compute Project.
The partnership will see the University of Texas San Antonio (USTA) open up its cloud and big data lab, the only Open Compute lab in North America, to members of the IBM-led OpenPower Foundation, a group of technology firms and chip manufacturers looking to innovate with IBM’s Power8 architecture within an open source framework.”