- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Univerisity of Texas facilitates meeting of Open Power Foundation and Open Compute project
OpenPower Foundation and OpenCompute seem to be on a path for collaboration, mediated by University of Texas.
As you may know, both these initiatives look forward to a more open network and computing industry:
“Servergy, a Texas-based IT innovation and design firm and IBM technology partner announced a partnership with the University of Texas Wednesday in a move that will see the two open a lab designed to marry innovations developed through IBM’s OpenPower Foundation and the Facebook-led Open Compute Project.
The partnership will see the University of Texas San Antonio (USTA) open up its cloud and big data lab, the only Open Compute lab in North America, to members of the IBM-led OpenPower Foundation, a group of technology firms and chip manufacturers looking to innovate with IBM’s Power8 architecture within an open source framework.”