- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Open DoVision is Virtual Reality for Everyone (in Open Source)
Open DoVision wants to be the most accessible open source virtual reality headset, made for everybody and promises that all source files both software and hardware, will be available.
“We believe that the virtual reality belongs to everyone.
The Open DoVision is a open-source virtual reality headset offering you the full ability to explore the VR technology and more!
The Open DoVision comes with a 7 inch, 720p LED display. Not suitable for ultra-high graphic performance, but best for explorers.”