- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 1 month ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
NFC Ring campaigning on Kickstarter
Welcome to the NFC ring Project!
It’s both open source hardware and software! Amazing project and an ecosystem in the making.
Unlock your Smart phone or tablet
Now when you take your phone out of your pocket just slide your hand under and the NFC Ring will unlock it. It couldn’t be more simple! The NFC Ring comes with two inlays, public and private so you can keep private information as private as you want.
Want to be able to use your ring to open your house?
No problem. Just grab yourself an NFC enabled door lock install it and your NFC Ring will work with it.
Share & Transfer information
You can use your NFC Ring to share Wifi information, links to websites, links to pictures, contact information or whatever you think is suitable to be passed securely to your friends smartphones and tablets.
You can also use your NFC Ring to start apps with custom settings(parameters) which makes it a really easy way to personalize the app experience to match your ring.
No charging required
The NFC Ring never needs charging, ever.