- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
NFC Ring campaigning on Kickstarter
Welcome to the NFC ring Project!
It’s both open source hardware and software! Amazing project and an ecosystem in the making.
Unlock your Smart phone or tablet
Now when you take your phone out of your pocket just slide your hand under and the NFC Ring will unlock it. It couldn’t be more simple! The NFC Ring comes with two inlays, public and private so you can keep private information as private as you want.
Want to be able to use your ring to open your house?
No problem. Just grab yourself an NFC enabled door lock install it and your NFC Ring will work with it.
Share & Transfer information
You can use your NFC Ring to share Wifi information, links to websites, links to pictures, contact information or whatever you think is suitable to be passed securely to your friends smartphones and tablets.
You can also use your NFC Ring to start apps with custom settings(parameters) which makes it a really easy way to personalize the app experience to match your ring.
No charging required
The NFC Ring never needs charging, ever.