- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 17 hours ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 3 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 7 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
NFC Ring campaigning on Kickstarter
Welcome to the NFC ring Project!
It’s both open source hardware and software! Amazing project and an ecosystem in the making.
Unlock your Smart phone or tablet
Now when you take your phone out of your pocket just slide your hand under and the NFC Ring will unlock it. It couldn’t be more simple! The NFC Ring comes with two inlays, public and private so you can keep private information as private as you want.
Want to be able to use your ring to open your house?
No problem. Just grab yourself an NFC enabled door lock install it and your NFC Ring will work with it.
Share & Transfer information
You can use your NFC Ring to share Wifi information, links to websites, links to pictures, contact information or whatever you think is suitable to be passed securely to your friends smartphones and tablets.
You can also use your NFC Ring to start apps with custom settings(parameters) which makes it a really easy way to personalize the app experience to match your ring.
No charging required
The NFC Ring never needs charging, ever.