- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 month ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
Duel Disk System blends physical cards with a virtual playfield
Yu-Gi-Oh! and other similar card games can be quite popular, but actually finding a group to play with can be challenging. Online games, on the other hand, have their advantages yet render your deck pretty much useless. As a way to combine these two worlds, Augusto Masetti has created a prototype Dual Disk System that will allow you to play with real cards in a virtual playfield.
To play, participants attach NFC stickers inside a card sleeve, which are scanned by an NFC reader controlled by an Arduino Uno. The card ID is then compared to the YGOProDeck API database via a computer, giving players a tactile element to this virtual competition.