- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 5 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
New OSVehicle platform, completely redesigned: be the first one to see it!
OSVehicle is a disruptive company, innovating the automotive industry. From making to hacking cars is their mission: in a short time, they’ve already designed a two and a four seats vehicle, released under open source license. Here you can download the schematics. You can also submit your design and develop together with the community, to realize your own vehicle!
In less than 1 week, OSVehicle is going to release a new, completely redesigned platform. Visit the website and leave your contacts to be the first to be notified about!
The OSV Platform is the starting point for the creation of a new line of vehicles that can serve very different purposes. We provide a high quality and low cost alternative to one of the first, most expensive, step in vehicle development.
Makers, Fabbers, Startuppers Let creativity drive you towards the creation of new vehicles, starting from a solid and versatile base.
Designers, Engineers The chassis is just the starting point, let your dreams come true, draw, render, and get visibility by sharing your design online
Manufacturers Whether you’re producing parts or assembling whole vehicles, get in touch to find out about partnerships to produce vehicles designed specifically for certain uses or perfectly fitting your country’s needs