- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
The Perfect Open Source Controller for Powerful Electric Motors
For anyone with interest in electric vehicles, especially drives and control systems for EV’s, the Endless-Sphere forum is the place to frequent. It’s full of some amazing projects covering electric skateboards to cars and everything in between....
- Posted 6 years ago
Compact Electric Vehicles Welcome Pacer With Open Arms
With Pacer, Faraday Motion wants to provide a set of standard, modular components paired with open-source software for developers and makers to create affordable and simple electric vehicles. Pacer is build on top of the Arduino core for ESP8266 and is running...
- Posted 7 years ago
CampOSV, the first open source vehicle hackathon by OSVehicle
OSVehicle is a company launching accelerated by Y Combinator last winter 2016, that allows anyone to create customized electric vehicles using their open source platform and modular technology, Tabby Evo. By reducing R&D costs and eliminating the...
- Posted 8 years ago
New OSVehicle platform, completely redesigned: be the first one to see it!
OSVehicle is a disruptive company, innovating the automotive industry. From making to hacking cars is their mission: in a short time, they’ve already designed a two and a four seats vehicle, released under open source license. Here...
- Posted 9 years ago