- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Zynthian: “a swiss army knife of sound synthesis”
Zynthian is a new fully open source Raspberry Pi synthesiser which provides a new class of machine, equipped with multiple engines, filters and effects. It is completely configurable and upgradable and offers an open platform for Sound Synthesis based on...
- Posted 5 years ago
Microsoft open sourced Visual Studio Code Extension for Arduino
Microsoft, which has the biggest contributor community on GitHub, has launched the MIT-licensed code across the open source platform to enable developers to leverage Arduino hardware specifically for IoT projects and applications. Zhidi Shang – R&D and...
- Posted 6 years ago
Domotics Kit: an IoT platform for every Smart Home now on Kickstarter
Domotics Kit is a complete solution, based on Arduino, Udoo and Raspberry boards, to easily design and prototype interactive objects or environments, to make any kind of device around you smart, to create applications that make life...
- Posted 7 years ago
New OSVehicle platform, completely redesigned: be the first one to see it!
OSVehicle is a disruptive company, innovating the automotive industry. From making to hacking cars is their mission: in a short time, they’ve already designed a two and a four seats vehicle, released under open source license. Here...
- Posted 8 years ago