- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 4 weeks ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
CampOSV, the first open source vehicle hackathon by OSVehicle
OSVehicle is a company launching accelerated by Y Combinator last winter 2016, that allows anyone to create customized electric vehicles using their open source platform and modular technology, Tabby Evo. By reducing R&D costs and eliminating the...
- Posted 6 years ago
TABBY EVO open source hardware platform for EV
I definitely like vehicle design and especially open source electrical vehicles. OSVehicle is a charming movement that is exploring all aspects of designing vehicles! TABBY EVO is our completely re-engineered from scratch open source platform for electric...
- Posted 7 years ago
New OSVehicle platform, completely redesigned: be the first one to see it!
OSVehicle is a disruptive company, innovating the automotive industry. From making to hacking cars is their mission: in a short time, they’ve already designed a two and a four seats vehicle, released under open source license. Here...
- Posted 7 years ago
Fabjam results plus an announcement: Fab10 will host a FabCar Project!
During the preparation of this year FabJam, Luciano Betoldi, the FabCar coordinator from Barcelona, announced a great project: “In collaboration with HP, OpenSourceVehicle and 5 other FabLabs around the world (Garagem FabLab (SP. Brasil), FabLab San Diego, FabCafe...
- Posted 8 years ago
A Timelapse: Building Tabby, the Open Source Vehicle
A beautiful Timelapse video about the construction of the Tabby, the Open Source Vehicle that is making a lot of buzz worldwide! via OSVehicle: TABBY Timelapse on Vimeo.
- Posted 9 years ago