- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 17 hours ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 5 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
TABBY EVO open source hardware platform for EV
I definitely like vehicle design and especially open source electrical vehicles. OSVehicle is a charming movement that is exploring all aspects of designing vehicles!
TABBY EVO is our completely re-engineered from scratch open source platform for electric vehicles.
It is an open source framework for the creation of vehicles: it can be used to bootstrap businesses (electric vehicle startups), to create your own vehicle, for education purposes, and much more.
All the plans and blueprints can be downloaded in the website’s download section. You are welcome and encouraged to improve the designs, work on them, and upload them to share your ideas with the community through the OSV forum.
Who developed it?
Roberto Chiavini: born in Assisi, studied in Perugia and learnt how to develop vehicles in the special area of Modena, cradle of some of the most famous brands in automotive and motorcycle industry like Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini, Pagani, De Tomaso and Ducati.
He got experience in Tazzari with the Zero, one of the best electric vehicles created in Europe on an L7e platform (heavy quadricycle) and M1 (highway legal) and Townlife L6/L7, he has also a racing background with Formula Modena, a 190km/h race legal vehicle, in design, development, structural analysis and homologation.
See the project status on the following link and you can contribute as well: TABBY EVO open source hardware platform for EV