- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 4 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 5 months ago
Tesla Announced to Open Source Its Software To Make Autonomous Vehicle Safer
With the upcoming rise of self-driving and more connected vehicles come an increased risk of hacking those vehicles with ill-intent. Tesla, despite the common vulnerability of autonomous systems, has the programs that are considered impenetrable. With dozens...
- Posted 4 years ago
The Perfect Open Source Controller for Powerful Electric Motors
For anyone with interest in electric vehicles, especially drives and control systems for EV’s, the Endless-Sphere forum is the place to frequent. It’s full of some amazing projects covering electric skateboards to cars and everything in between....
- Posted 5 years ago
Compact Electric Vehicles Welcome Pacer With Open Arms
With Pacer, Faraday Motion wants to provide a set of standard, modular components paired with open-source software for developers and makers to create affordable and simple electric vehicles. Pacer is build on top of the Arduino core for ESP8266 and is running...
- Posted 5 years ago
How have a great business with Electrified Vehicles
Automakers must strike the right balance between selling enough electrified vehicles (EVs) to comply with tightening regulatory fleet emissions and fuel economy targets. To compound matters, automakers cannot afford to lose focus on combustion engine models, which...
- Posted 6 years ago
TABBY EVO open source hardware platform for EV
I definitely like vehicle design and especially open source electrical vehicles. OSVehicle is a charming movement that is exploring all aspects of designing vehicles! TABBY EVO is our completely re-engineered from scratch open source platform for electric...
- Posted 7 years ago
Electric vehicle batteries are getting cheaper much faster than we expected
The truly surprising part of Tesla’s Powerwall announcement, however, was its price point. In 2014, the average cost of installing a stationary Li-ion battery in a California home was $23,429, according to The Wall Street Journal. In...
- Posted 8 years ago