- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 7 hours ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 2 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
Fabjam results plus an announcement: Fab10 will host a FabCar Project!
During the preparation of this year FabJam, Luciano Betoldi, the FabCar coordinator from Barcelona, announced a great project:
“In collaboration with HP, OpenSourceVehicle and 5 other FabLabs around the world (Garagem FabLab (SP. Brasil), FabLab San Diego, FabCafe Tokyo, FaLab Manchester and Vigyam Ashram in India) FabLab Barcelona is setting out to design a concept car based on the needs and desires of the FabLab and Maker communities.
The vehicle will be based on OSV’s open source chassis, the Tabby (OSVehicle.com). Around this we will design and produce the entire body of the FabCar at FabLab Barcelona and present the vehicle at the Fab10 conference on July 2nd at Barcelona’s Design Museum, DHUB.
Our entire concept for this vehicle revolves around giving people the ability to modify, customise and adapt the vehicle to their specific needs at any given time. In order to do this we have conceived of a system of pods, which anyone will be able to design or download and make themselves at their local lab. Different pods will provide different functionalities, such as a bike rack or mobile FabLab.
Also, you can give a look to the Fabjam website to see all the amazing projects created