- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 1 day ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 5 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 5 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
Nanomesher Introduces 3 Out-of-the-Box Kits Perfect for Your Pi
The engineers and programmers at Nanomesher want to push the boundaries of what we can do with single board computers, and they want to encourage everyone to come into the hobby. Their current Kickstarter campaign is introducing a weather station, a multimedia kit, and a audio player / timber kit.
IOT Weather Kit: Nanostem is the weather kit to create an air monitoring system using a Raspberry Pi and Python coding. Carbon dioxide, total volatile organic compounds, pressure, humidity and temperature can all be read with the device. The system features LED display, control buttons, power switch and a receiver for the remote control. The system is based off a Raspberry Pi 3 B+, with a 5 Volt, 2.5 Ampere power supply. Nanostem case’s STL files can be downloaded or users can buy a 3D printed case with the system. The open-source software is compatible with the Adafruit IO to keep data over time.
Multimedia kit: Nanosound Multimedia Network Player is based again on the Pi 3 B+, with the same power specifications and optional to print or buy the 3D printed case. The system functions like a music player from the last decade but optional weather sensors can be added.
The campaign ends on September 8 and if successful the current shipping estimate is October 2018.